Hours of Operation
- Monday – Saturday 10 am until 5 pm
- Sunday 1 pm until 5 pm
- Imagination Place is closed the first Monday of every month for cleaning and repairs.
- Full day admission to Imagination Place is Free for children up to 24 months and under.
- $5.00 for children 2 – 10, and $6.00 for all others.
- An adult must accompany children at all times.
Imagination Place is designed primarily for children ages 2 through 10, The kids will delight in exploring KidsTown USA, our permanent exhibit, where everything is pint sized. Downstairs kids can explore the medical clinic, grocery store, construction pit and more. You can even hop in the back of the Red Cross ERV (emergency response vehicle) and make a disaster relief meal. Upstairs, enjoy the turtle hospital featuring Madonna and Yoko our two Russian tortoises, visit the farm, the train station and even board a pirate ship! Next you’ll be able to slide back down to the first floor through the tree house fort.
Be sure to visit our new 1,500 square foot exhibit hall which houses a different exciting and educational exhibit four time a year. Come play, explore, create and learn with us at Imagination Place Children’s Museum where we’re learning unplugged!