From intimate board meetings to large wedding receptions, from weekly club meetings to corporate dinners, the Hardin Center is one of the area’s most popular meeting sites. The largest of the Hardin Center’s eight meeting rooms can accommodate 300 people or more for a reception. Below is a list of Hardin Center rooms for rent, how many people each can accommodate, and the pricing for each. For more information about holding a function at the Hardin Center, call Dale at (256) 543-2787 ext. 25.
Upon request, Hardin Center members will recieve a 10% discount off the commercial rental rate.
A 50% NON-REFUNDABLE deposit is required to make a room reservation.
Those renting space may use any caterer they wish, but no outside alcohol may be brought in for any function. All alcohol must be purchased through Courtyard Café. Courtyard Café reserves the right to refuse service to anyone. Any function where guests are observed bringing in outside alcohol will be shut down and any fees paid will not be returned.
Glitter, confetti, and flaming candles are not allowed. Nothing may be attached to any walls or ceilings. The Hardin Center reserves the right to charge larger damage deposits for certain functions.
All functions with food or beverage, no matter the rented area, will incur an additional $50 fee.
Community Room (carpeted downstairs area)
- Banquet – 175 people | Reception – 200 people | Classroom – 130 people
- Rental charge: nonprofit – $460 | proms & class reunions – $575 | commercial – $635
Recital Hall (downstairs area with stage)
- Banquet – 64 people | Classroom – 48 people
- Rental charge: nonprofit – $175 | proms & class reunions – $230 | commercial – $260
Combo Room (Community Room & Recital Hall combined)
- Banquet – 250 people | Reception – 300 people | Classroom – 150 people
- Rental charge: nonprofit – $520 | proms & class reunions – $635 | commercial – $750
Art Studio (upstairs)
- Classroom – 40 people
- Rental charge: nonprofit – $175 | proms & class reunions – $210 | commercial – $260
Board Room (downstairs conference room for 16 people)
- Rental charge: nonprofit – $90 | proms & classreunions – $90 | commercial – $115
Outdoor Courtyard (seasonal availability)
- Reception – 50 people
- Rental charge: nonprofit – $230 | proms & class reunions – $250 | commercial – $345
Library (upstairs in administrative office area)
- Classroom – 20 people
- Rental charge: nonprofit – $60 | proms & classreunions – $60 | commercial – $90
Use of catering kitchenette is an additional $100 fee added to any rental.
The kitchenette includes use of ice machine, counter space, sink, and stove/oven. Refrigerator space is not available.
Prices are subject to change. Contact Dale at (256) 543-2787, ext. 25 for more information.