Imagination Place - Recent News
Hours of Operation
- Monday – Saturday 10 am until 5 pm
- Sunday 1 pm until 5 pm
- Imagination Place is closed the first Monday of every month for cleaning and repairs.
- Full day admission to Imagination Place is Free for children up to 24 months and under.
- $5.00 for children 2 – 10, and $6.00 for all others.
- An adult must accompany children at all times.
Imagination Place is designed primarily for children ages 2 through 10, The kids will delight in exploring KidsTown USA where everything is pint sized. Downstairs is a medical clinic, grocery store, construction pit and more. You can even hop in the back of the Red Cross ERV (emergency response vehicle) and make a disaster relief meal. Upstairs you can enjoy the turtle hospital featuring Madonna and Yoko our two Russian tortoises, then visit the farm. Next you’ll be able to slide back down to the first floor through the tree house fort. We believe children learn through play and hope you’ll visit us at Imagination Place Children’s Museum where we’re play unplugged!
A visit to Imagination Place Children’s Museum always adds spark to the imagination!