Imagination Place is FUN!
Hours of Operation
- Monday – Saturday 10 am until 5 pm
- Sunday 1 pm until 5 pm
- Imagination Place is closed the first Monday of every month for cleaning and repairs.
- Full day admission to Imagination Place is Free for children 2 and under,
- $5.00 for children 3 – 10, and $6.00 for adults.
- An adult must accompany children at all times.
Hands-on activities and interactive games keep children entertained for hours in Imagination Place, located adjacent to the Hardin Center for Cultural Arts. Children learn how a city works through interactive play in the KidsTown USA exhibit, and on the Science Floor, there is even more to explore.
A visit to Imagination Place Children’s Museum always adds spark to the imagination!